|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 6 cm x 13 cm|
- Hollowing repair/ Fall off repair
- Tile glue is one-component water-based adhesiv
- Protective tile glue developed due to the hollowing/falling off of tiles in interior decoration.
- This product has the advantages of convenient use, strong adhesion after curing, and water-based formula.
Tile glue is one-component water-based adhesive, protective tile glue developed due to the hollowing/falling off of tiles in interior decoration. This product has the advantages of convenient use, strong adhesion after curing, and water-based formula.
In the kitchen/bathroom and other indoor wall/floor tiles, hollowing/repairing and bonding after falling off Repair and bond after the wooden floor/wood skirting is loose and falling off.
Fall off repair
1. Clean the base surface and keep the surface of the object to be bonded clean, dry, and free of oil, dust, and debris.
2. Apply the glue to the back of the tile, the specific amount depends on the condition of the base surface and the thickness of the construction, generally 0.1 kg per square meter.
3. Press the glued tile/wooden board on the surface to be bonded and apply pressure evenly (the best way is to use scotch tape or other aids to assist bonding in the first 24-48 hours)
1. When repairing the hollow drum, directly inject the glue into the area to be repaired, and then use a rubber hammer to assist in the compaction. If the hollow drum is large, it can be injected multiple times.
2. Naturally ventilate, pay attention to maintenance before drying and wait for it to dry.
1. Do not suffer water within 24 hours after the completion of construction.
2. Please use it in a well-ventilated place to ensure that the construction site is in good hygiene and dust-free.
3. If you accidentally get into your eyes, please wash with clean water immediately.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
PRODUCTION DATE: See Packaging
SHELF LIFE: 18 Months
1 x Tile Glue